Getting Your Event Listed Here
If you're holding a Perl event, we'd love to list it here on the Perl Conferences site. The main page events are data from The Perl Review Perl Community Events Calendar in Google calendar, and the community. To get your event added, send email to pr -at- perlfoundation -dot- org or contact Mark Keating.
Thanks to the following people for helping with this site:
- NodeThirtyThree Design for the base design, which I found on Open Source Web Design.
- Joshua Gatcomb (a.k.a. Limbic~Region) for coding up the script that pulls the events from the Google calendar. You can see the script in the TPF Google code repository.
- brian foy for taking the lead and creating The Perl Review Community Calendar.
- Dave Rolsky for helping with the Workshops documentation.
2012 Remix Team
- Mark Keating of Shadowcat Systems and Perl Marketing Committee for remixing the original design and uploading more content.
- Josh McAdams for maintenance and updates
- brian foy for continuous work with The Perl Review Community Calendar.